Old 14-05-2011, 09:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default How do I upload a photo?

On Sat, 14 May 2011 18:48:27 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Wendy7" wrote .

What is GardenBanter?

It's a Web Site that takes feeds from lots of Newsgroups about gardening and
puts them on their own site. So, everything you post here and elsewhere is
on their web site. Because of that a lot of people who go there think the
Gardenbanter gardening experts are very good when it's just Gb cashing in on
our expertise which we give on Newsgroups for free.
Quite a high percentage of Internet users think it all starts and stops with
the www, they don't even use an e-mail client program, whereas we know about
Usenet which predates that.

Exactly. They in the process fool a lot of dummies who never bother to
check things out. Just ignorance I suppose, but they could do better.