Old 29-05-2011, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default West Texas weather

"Mysterious Traveler" wrote in message
On 05/28/2011 01:09 PM, Billy wrote:
In articleIPadnUNjAvGbgXzQnZ2dnUVZ_owAAAAA@giganews. com,
Mysterious wrote:

When I designated Fahrenheit it was so no one would confuse the
temperature for being Celsius. That would be hot indeed. As confused
as he got with F, if I hadn't put it there he would have been asking,
102 what?
102 dogs barking in the park??
102 birds flying in the air???
102 bees buzzing in the trees????
102 what?????

Anyone who can't figure out F = Fahrenheit when talking about
degrees, can't possibly use their brain very much.
Are you defending him because he be your daft nephew or cousin?

If it be, unctuous conceit borders on narcissism, so be it.

You just lost Billy, the tard.