Old 28-05-2011, 01:07 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default West Texas weather

Temperature 102.2 F
Relative humidity 7%
Dew Point 24.8 F
Pressure 1005.64 hPa
Wind West - Southwest / 12.7 mph

This weather applet says it feels like 95.0 F, but to me it
feels more like 110 F. It's scorching hot today. We live in
a sauna.

Come to West Texas and vacation in the great southwest before
it completely dries up and burns away.

--
West Texas Zone 7
Old 28-05-2011, 05:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Mysterious Traveler" wrote in message

Temperature 102.2 F
Relative humidity 7%
Dew Point 24.8 F
Pressure 1005.64 hPa
Wind West - Southwest / 12.7 mph

This weather applet says it feels like 95.0 F, but to me it
feels more like 110 F. It's scorching hot today. We live in
a sauna.

Come to West Texas and vacation in the great southwest before
it completely dries up and burns away.
======

Here in WI I had to bring my houseplants back in yesterday due to a freeze
scare the night before. But soon enough I hope it'll be safe to leave my
Aglaonemas out overnight.

Old 29-05-2011, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 05/28/2011 11:55 AM, Nelly wrote:

"Mysterious Traveler" wrote in message

Temperature 102.2 F
Relative humidity 7%
Dew Point 24.8 F
Pressure 1005.64 hPa
Wind West - Southwest / 12.7 mph

This weather applet says it feels like 95.0 F, but to me it
feels more like 110 F. It's scorching hot today. We live in
a sauna.

Come to West Texas and vacation in the great southwest before
it completely dries up and burns away.
======

Here in WI I had to bring my houseplants back in yesterday due to a
freeze scare the night before. But soon enough I hope it'll be safe to
leave my Aglaonemas out overnight.

Our last freeze was May, 1st. It stunted the Hummingbird Trumpet
Vines and Russian Mulberry. If the winds ever die down enough it
will be time to put out the banana trees. Our nighttime temperatures
have been in the 70's. I found the first little zucchini yesterday.

It only got to 102 today. Local news predicts chance of rain starting
next Wednesday.

Old 29-05-2011, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Mysterious Traveler" wrote in message
On 05/28/2011 01:09 PM, Billy wrote:
In articleIPadnUNjAvGbgXzQnZ2dnUVZ_owAAAAA@giganews. com,
Mysterious wrote:

When I designated Fahrenheit it was so no one would confuse the
temperature for being Celsius. That would be hot indeed. As confused
as he got with F, if I hadn't put it there he would have been asking,
102 what?
102 dogs barking in the park??
102 birds flying in the air???
102 bees buzzing in the trees????
102 what?????

Anyone who can't figure out F = Fahrenheit when talking about
degrees, can't possibly use their brain very much.
Are you defending him because he be your daft nephew or cousin?

If it be, unctuous conceit borders on narcissism, so be it.

You just lost Billy, the tard.