Old 30-05-2011, 11:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Leggy Petunia -all growth at end of stems

On Mon, 30 May 2011 12:03:18 -0700 (PDT), dave_s
wrote:

At FLICKR I have posted a picture of a PETUNIA in a pot which has all
growth at end of long bare stems.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47490889@N06/?saved=1

Despite all efforts to prune long stems with flowers, I have not
succeeded in starting new growth
much closer to the beginning of those long stems.

Would appreciate some advise to help promote new growth closer to
beginning of stems.
Only one tiny new growth occurred on one cut stem.

Think I am watering adequately and feeding properly.

Suggestions please, dave_s

Are they in full sun?