Old 02-06-2011, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Poor old Farmers ............ again :-(

And AGAIN the Farmers are having a bleat, this time on two fronts.

1) Oh dear, no water. ""We want rain to make our crops grow or you will pay
more in the shops"" Now there' a surprise ........ not

2) This dreadful Cucumber Business in Germany. ""You will have to pay more
for the crops we grow in the UK because you know they are safe""

Why why WHY do the farmers ALWAYS bleat hard times time and time again?

Have you ever seen a poor farmer?

Have you ever seen a farmers market/ball cancelled because of lack of
support because 'The Farmers cannot afford it'?

NO

The word WOLF comes to mind YET AGAIN

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.