Old 04-06-2011, 05:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Storing rainwater for plant watering? any views on this

"Conor" wrote in message

This is not an advert, although I do sell this equipment (see advert
section), but I am wondering what everyone's experience with using water
saving equipment is.

About 50 years worth but the first 20 years were more as a user of such
water, but having parents yarping on about it for those 20 years is a good
learning curve.

Have you methods in place, and do they work? How
can improvments be made to existing products out there to help the
gardiners!

Why don't you do a google and check out rainwater harvesting and useage in
countries of the world where the use of rainwater for household use is
common? Try Australia or NZ.