Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphopnrap View Post
hi
im new to the forum,and i have decided to post a question regarding a plant that is in my garden,can anyone tell me
A..what plant/bush it is
B..can i cut it back/will it grow back

if there is anyone out there with the same bush/plant i would be happy for the information,and what to do about it,it flowers pink and white,but this year has flowered very early due to the hot april/may we have had

dave
Hi Dave, its a shrub called Weigela florida variegata, its very hardy and can be pruned after flowering and then current seasons growth may be trimmed again in August.
Lannerman