Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Flandry

Default CF light - allglass or CL aqualight?

(Richmond) wrote in message . com...
http://www.inquisitive.org/retrofit.php

Thanks! That's a pretty neat page.

But I see Algae !! I see Green water too... Its comming.

You need Live Plants, Plants, Plants and nothing else.

-Dominic

Ah yes, but thanks to Leigh, i will soon have those (well, small bits
of plants, anyway). Plus, the Hornwort in there already is rumoured
to be "prolific".

Unfortunately, the SAEs i just bought in anticipation of that also
brought with them ICH! All my puffers have little white spots on them
now, and one SAE died. I've NEVER had Ich in an aquarium before.
That LFS is definitely far down my list now.

What's the best way to treat Ich? Should i add some aquarium salt?

Thanks for checking it out.