Old 08-06-2011, 08:54 PM
zibafu zibafu is offline
Registered User

Default plant/s just randomly fell over

hey guys and girls, at christmas my gran gave me one of those monkey nut tree growing kits. About... lets say two months ago since I cant remember exactly, I planted them, and they have been doing quite well, there were three seeds that I planted in the one pot so, three plants have grown, all are about 70cm tall.

I came home from work today about 15 minutes ago and each one had basically fell over like they have just give up. The stems don't appear to be snapped, they are in a pot of sufficient size I would say, just seems really bizarre that all three would just fall down like they have.

This happened to anyone before, what usually causes this to happen ?

Atm I have propped them up with a wooden rod we had