Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
lynsey

Default Java Plants (UK) Sopplyer anyone used them?

You could try green-line aquatics instead
(
http://www.aquaticplants.eu.com/). I made an order (near christmas time!)
On the Monday night, and everything was deliveres, fantasticly packed, on
the Wednesday Morning. I will definatly be using this company again!!!
"The Pope" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:46:59 +0000 (UTC), (Flash
Wilson) wrote:

snip

Because of the excellent quality I would recommend you order
with them again - but only if you have time to chase them so that
your order does actually arrive!

Well I'm glad you got a good result, but I wont be ordering from them
again. The fact that I phoned and emailed them and got a different
answer every time suggests to me that they're systems are not up to
much. They might produce great plants but I wont deal with a company
who's idea of customer relations is to fob them off with lies.

The Pope

-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers

=-----