Old 09-06-2011, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ian B[_3_] Ian B[_3_] is offline

Default Rose cane "false starts"

Symbio Symbio wrote:
Hi Ian,

Before i give you an answer could i pry a little further?

What are you feeding them at the moment and how frequently?

Also what is the soil like? Clay, Sand etc?

Last one .. How long have they been planted there?

I'm not sure how old they were as they were here when I got here 3 years
ago. The soil is a rather dismal sort of dirty sand. I feed them with Bayer
Toprose, as per the instructions but a bit more frequently.

Ian