Old 10-06-2011, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default molehills

On 10/06/2011 14:51, george [dicegeorge] wrote:
I have piles of thin earth from moles on my lawn.

Should I just kick them flat?
or remove them and use them eslewhere?
or what?

[g]

I've used the fine molehill earth mixed with cheap potting compost.
Unfortunately the ground just sinks over time where they've taken the
soil from. Even kicking the soil around doesn't help. One of our lawns
is now very treacherous to walk on without risking twisting an ankle in
one of the many subsidence holes.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.