Old 12-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Robby1 Robby1 is offline
Registered User

The dry weather will have a negative affect but don't worry to much. Is the soils underneath hard? If it is the turf can only rely on what it can hold and in the unseasonal weather won't hold much water. To be fair what I would do is replaced the affected area. Before laying the new turf I would check the soil to make sure it absorbs rain and water. If it doesn't then I would dig I few inches and replace with half sharp sand and composed. Hope this helps