Old 14-06-2011, 06:59 PM
TheGardenShop TheGardenShop is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo View Post
I am in a rent house so I want to grow my tomatoes in pots. I have
tried growing individual tomato plants in 6 gal. pots with Miracle
Gro, but had poor results. Just a few puny fruit produced.
I used something called a flower tower and just grew mine on the wall. The irrigation watering system thing really worked and gave me brilliant results. i found a link on ebay for them, its were i got mine.
GARDEN FLOWER TOWER - Wall flower/fruit/herb planter. on eBay (end time 07-Jul-11 16:10:14 BST)

hope this helps!