Old 17-06-2011, 09:04 PM
zuhayr-123 zuhayr-123 is offline
Registered User

Location: berkshire
Smile water feature

hi all,
im doing a bit of work in the garden now getting new stuff and what not and i thought about a water feature in front of the window, then i thought about making my own as a small project for pass time. iv' researched it and basically know what im doing but the thing im stuck on is what rock to use as part of the actuall fountain feature not the rockery at the bottom.
can anyone advise me in what kind of rock to get and where would be the best place to get it from that wouldn't be to expensive because if it costs too much i might aswell just buy one from my local garden centre.
the only thing i can think of is slate but i dont know what shape size weight etc to get, i dont even know if it would affect anything else.
someone please please get back to me help me out abit,
waiting for all your replies,
THANKS IN ADVANCE !!