Old 20-06-2011, 02:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
internaughtfull internaughtfull is offline

Default spraying around junipers

Hi, I have a hillside full of little juniper pacificas, which were
planted with one of those antiweed tarps, and then mulched.
We had a big hailstorm and the tarp got several minor knicks
in it somehow, even covered by the mulch, and
other stuff is popping up. I've weeded but it is getting out of hand
timewise, and I was wondering what I could spray that would
not kill the junipers. Oh and anyone that says 'just get out there
and pull them up' probably does not work 60hrs a week.

thx,

itchy.