Old 21-06-2011, 06:01 AM
roofers roofers is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra22 View Post
My apple trees are doing so well this spring! Can't wait for the apples
nice post, Apples are tasty and nutritious fruit. I also like to cook and know more about it. A baked apple is a simple, delicious and time-old recipe that has been cooked for many centuries or as the New York Times once put it, "dates back as far as fire and apples".[1] This recipe is for the traditional version of a baked apple, which tends to always include raisins and spices, along with some form of traditional sweetener such as sugar or a syrup. You can bake your apple(s) in an oven or cook by microwave. Both methods are provided here.