Old 21-06-2011, 10:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Indoor Planter Survey

strawberried wrote:
Hi, I'm a student completing a major design project and i need your
opinions on planters.

The survey is only 5 questions thanks.

1. Would you be interested in having some form of plants and planters in
your home?

Yes
No

Would be interested? Why use a future term here? Yes, I have them already.

If you answered no to this, the survey is complete. Thank you.

2. Do you have any plants or greenery in your home?
Yes
No
If no, why not?

I have plants. However my plants are all brown and wilted, none are green.

3. What do you think of the current planters available?

So many varieties that I cannot count them.

4. Are there any improvements you would like to see in planters in
terms of function and aesthetics?
No
Yes. Please state your improvements

Improvements? Planters are an Art form, Not an engineering project.

5. How much would you be willingly to pay for a planter?
(approx. the size of a 30x30cm cube)

30 x 30... That's not a planter... Thats a vase

Zero! I will not pay for them, planters or Vases, but I will accept
freebees if I like it.