Old 23-06-2011, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Suitable material for greenhouse staging

I have a mini greenhouse that has lips that can be used to mount shelves
or staging. They are quite narrow and varying sizes. Originally I use
spare bits of plywood to make the shelving, however that has rapidly
warped and become useless. I thought that a heavy gauge mesh of either
metal or plastic may suit, any other ideas? Also any suggestion as to
where I could obtain such a product. I don't want to pay the earth.