Old 25-06-2011, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default dongard

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:36:13 +0000, dongard
wrote:

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

Don't be put off if you don't get much response from uk.rec.gardening,
which is a conventional Usenet newsgroup to which the commercial
GardenBanter links itself. We'll be friendly and forthcoming when you
post a gardening question (if we know the answer).

--
Mike.

Mike (the other one).

Did you "REALLY" have to have a dig at gardenbanter in you response?

We have been through that war with someone else here and I honestly thought
that after the postings to every advertisement "This has not been approved
for posting on gardenbanter" or words of that effect, that the matter was
closed. Even the rules and regulations had been altered to cope ;-}

Maybe I was wrong :-( ................ Not often but ...... :-)

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to Extinction'