Old 25-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Registered User

Default dongard

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it out.
Old 25-06-2011, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:36:13 +0000, dongard
wrote:

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

Don't be put off if you don't get much response from uk.rec.gardening,
which is a conventional Usenet newsgroup to which the commercial
GardenBanter links itself. We'll be friendly and forthcoming when you
post a gardening question (if we know the answer).

--
Mike.
Old 25-06-2011, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"dongard" wrote ..

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

Welcome.
Please look up Newsgroups on Wikipedia so you know what you are posting to.
:-)

Hope you find the conversations here interesting and have lots of questions
to ask or answers to give.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 25-06-2011, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

Don't be put off if you don't get much response from uk.rec.gardening,
which is a conventional Usenet newsgroup to which the commercial
GardenBanter links itself. We'll be friendly and forthcoming when you
post a gardening question (if we know the answer).

--
Mike.

Mike (the other one).

Did you "REALLY" have to have a dig at gardenbanter in you response?

We have been through that war with someone else here and I honestly thought
that after the postings to every advertisement "This has not been approved
for posting on gardenbanter" or words of that effect, that the matter was
closed. Even the rules and regulations had been altered to cope ;-}

Maybe I was wrong :-( ................ Not often but ...... :-)

Mike

May you ' Rust in Peace' before you start the 'Countdown to Extinction'

Old 25-06-2011, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-06-25 12:36:13 +0100, dongard
said:

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

You've found your way to uk.rec.gardening, a newsgroup. You may prefer to
connect directly to that, rather than to Garden Banter which takes our
posts here without our permission and uses them on their commercial site
which is selling things. But whether you do that or not, people on URG
will usually help if they have the answer you're looking for.
--
Sacha
South Devon

AND ANOTHER dig at Garden Banter :-((((((((((((((

I thought that had all finished.

Old 25-06-2011, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25/06/2011 12:36, dongard wrote:
I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

Welcome. When you're ready, tell us a bit about your garden: where it
is, what you grow and so on. UK rec gardening is a lovely friendly
newsgroup. Hope you enjoy looking in.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London
Old 25-06-2011, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

dongard wrote:
I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

*wave*
Old 26-06-2011, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Old 30-06-2011, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2011-06-25 12:36:13 +0100, dongard
said:

I am new to this forum. Thought I'd just pop in to say hello and test it
out.

You've found your way to uk.rec.gardening, a newsgroup. *You may prefer
to connect directly to that, rather than to Garden Banter which takes
our posts here without our permission and uses them on their commercial
site which is selling things. *But whether you do that or not, people
on URG will usually help if they have the answer you're looking for.

Well said

Baz

TEST (Been having problems)