Old 28-06-2011, 04:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default How to get more blueberry's and grapes??

Billy wrote:

OP, what kind of grapes, and did your grape vine have lots of rain?

This year , for the first time ever , my grape vine is loaded - fruit
usually sets , but doesn't mature but for a few grapes . We had a very wet
spring , unlike the last few years .
BTW , I didn't planrt the vine , just realized one day it was there among
the honeysuckle vines on my fence . The few grapes it has produced in the
past had good flavor ... just weren't enough to do anything with .
--
Snag
Learning keeps