Old 29-06-2011, 06:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Harvested first tomato- blah!

On Jun 27, 2:02*am, echinosum
wrote:
Higgs Boson;927833 Wrote: Very It's one of the ubiquitous tomato plants
sold in So. Calif. nurseries.

Tomatoes are very easy to grow from seed. *Choose a variety of seed that
grows nice tomatoes at home, and grow those. Save money too.

--
echinosum

Trust me, next year fer sure! I usually DO grow from seed, both
ornamentals and veggies, but this year, due to a host of
circumstances, I was so late planting that I ended up buying plants.
Looks like I wasted a whole season, tomato-wise, damn, damn! Hope my
corn and melons, that have been planted from seed, also too lae, do
better than the tomatoes.

I even (re)joined Seed Savers Network after many years in order to
plant good seeds, but unfortunately did not follow up and order
seeds. I will sure do so for my Fall plantings.

HB