Old 20-04-2003, 06:23 AM
Bob A

Default plant plans - help?

Just so I don't write three replies, thanks to all of you.

My understanding was that PMDD (yes, I got this from you Richmond, thanks)
consists of "macronutrients" and you use it along with a "trace mix" which I
thought was, for example, TMG. I guess I was wrong.

From reading on Thekrib, Potassium, Magnesium, and Nitrogen are important.
These are the chemicals in the PMDD I bought from Richmond. Are they also
in TMG? I know it says "no nitrates".

If the bottom line is, just use the TMG, that simplifies things. I have a
1/2 liter bottle.

I will be receiving my plants Friday. I really want a beautifully planted
aquarium. I hope that if I have problems, you folks will help out.

bob