Old 04-07-2011, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Bill Alexander Bill Alexander is offline

Default Mull Boat Trips

" Jill" wrote in message ...

Turus Mara and Island Lass
facebook - serach for Turus Mara
twitter @colin_mull
got lifetimes experience
orca, minke, puffins, corncrakes, plenty fishing, just a few of the recent
delights...

have fun.
If you are on the mainland on Thursday 7th - come up to Benderloch and
follow the signs to the Local Producers market for some great local grub and
more.

Jill
'Mike' wrote:
"Larry Stoter" wrote in message
I'm off to Isle of Mull in 10 days.

Can anybody, from personal experience, recommend any specific boats
for wildlife watching, please?

Thanks,

Larry

cross posted to urg because I believe there are some subscribers
"from that area".

(If I am wrong, they will take GREAT DELIGHT in telling me I am wrong
............. won't you urglers?)

Mike

That would be Crex crex marinus then? :-)

Bill....