Old 03-07-2011, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

Default Mull Boat Trips

"Larry Stoter" wrote in message
I'm off to Isle of Mull in 10 days.

Can anybody, from personal experience, recommend any specific boats for
wildlife watching, please?

Thanks,

Larry

cross posted to urg because I believe there are some subscribers "from that
area".

(If I am wrong, they will take GREAT DELIGHT in telling me I am wrong
.............. won't you urglers?)

Mike

Old 03-07-2011, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

Turus Mara and Island Lass
facebook - serach for Turus Mara
twitter @colin_mull
got lifetimes experience
orca, minke, puffins, corncrakes, plenty fishing, just a few of the recent
delights...

have fun.
If you are on the mainland on Thursday 7th - come up to Benderloch and
follow the signs to the Local Producers market for some great local grub and
more.

Jill

Old 04-07-2011, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

'Mike' wrote:
"Larry Stoter" wrote in message
I'm off to Isle of Mull in 10 days.

Can anybody, from personal experience, recommend any specific boats
for wildlife watching, please?

Thanks,

Larry

cross posted to urg because I believe there are some subscribers
"from that area".

(If I am wrong, they will take GREAT DELIGHT in telling me I am wrong
............. won't you urglers?)

Mike

That would be Crex crex marinus then? :-)

Bill....

Gardening on Mull Kath United Kingdom 5 27-06-2009 03:37 PM
How do you control trips Jack Orchids 19 12-04-2006 09:19 PM
B&D 18" Corded Electric lawn mower trips plug fuse [email protected] Gardening 8 27-06-2005 06:05 PM
Pond liner: old fiberglass boat hull? Pam Gibbs Ponds (alternative) 2 14-01-2004 09:02 AM