Old 06-07-2011, 11:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default It's more of that Identify this strange plant in my garden time!

In message , FarmI
writes

This looks to be Leonurus cardiaca (motherwort).

so do you know what use motherwort has please Stewart? I assume it has a
herbal use???? A name like that brings brewing to mind -
vinegar/beer???????

While I wouldn't assume that the indications given in herbals are
reliable, for what the indications are claimed to be Google is your
friend.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=motherwort

Nothing to do with brewing.
--