Old 07-07-2011, 07:35 AM
mikdljoiwe mikdljoiwe is offline
Registered User

Default What goes well with Kalanchoe?

Hi all,

I'm trying to revive a neglected garden in the home I just bought in the south of Spain. Thus far the only plants that seem to have survived - thrived, even - during prolonged periods of indifference are three Kalanchoe (Flaming Katy) in one corner. This got me thinking - I could just fill up the remaining empty spaces along the wall with additional Kalanchoe, but can anyone suggest any other hardy perennials that would complement Kalanchoe in a mediterranean climate?

Thanks