Old 07-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Registered User

Default What goes well with Kalanchoe?

Hi all,

I'm trying to revive a neglected garden in the home I just bought in the south of Spain. Thus far the only plants that seem to have survived - thrived, even - during prolonged periods of indifference are three Kalanchoe (Flaming Katy) in one corner. This got me thinking - I could just fill up the remaining empty spaces along the wall with additional Kalanchoe, but can anyone suggest any other hardy perennials that would complement Kalanchoe in a mediterranean climate?

Thanks

[IMG] code is On

Phyllis and Jim hope all goes well with the RFD Jim and Phyllis Ponds 3 19-12-2006 08:59 AM
What goes well with Bamboo? EMS Bamboo 1 30-08-2006 08:30 AM
Kalanchoe tubiflora = Bryophyllum delagoense Cereoid+10+ Gardening 1 05-04-2003 02:08 PM
Kalanchoe tubiflora Frogleg Gardening 0 04-04-2003 09:32 PM
Question about Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana Natty_Dread Gardening 2 06-03-2003 05:15 PM