Old 07-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Eccotemp UK Eccotemp UK is offline
Registered User

Hi, I have just been reading your post. We provide heated outdoor gas showers if this is what you are looking for? It is the Eccotemp Outdoor Gas shower. Please see some of the features below:
- Heat for up to 28 hours using only an 11kg propane gas bottle.
- Automatically ignite using only 2 ‘D’ batteries.
- Easily have the temperature of the water adjusted.
- Easily be turned on and off by an adjustable head.
Also it has an easy hook-up and installation - simply connects to the garden hose and a standard LPG (propane) gas bottle.
This shower is designed for people who require instantaneous hot water which makes this the perfect shower for any outdoor activity.
Find us on the web Home page or on facebook by searching for Eccotemp UK.
Best wishes