Old 07-07-2011, 05:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default weeds in my garden.

On Jul 5, 4:12*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
kaykay wrote:
My neighbour had beheaded this awful tree in her garden and the roots
are taking revenge on my lawn. There are branches sprouting every
where and when I try to did it up there are roots a mile long!
(well... thats exaggerating a bit) What do I do? There are pits and
farrows in my lawn where I am pulling these roots out every day over
the last month, I mean every day!

*There is no miracle cure TTBOMK that will stop the tree suckering without
harming it. *Talk to your neighbour. *You need to come to some arrangement
where the tree is removed without it starting world war III *and preferably
not involving the law. *Spraying herbicide on the roots/shoots on your side
could well kill the whole tree and without agreement that is a last resort
after negotiations have failed.

It took me a minute to figure out TTBOMK. There is also AFAIK.

HB