Old 08-07-2011, 05:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Highclere Castle gardens

"keithb" wrote

Bob,

Thanks for posting these images of Highclere Castle. I'm slightly
ashamed to say that I've lived within about 30 miles of here for about 5
years now and haven't made the time to pay a visit.

You've reminded me that I need to give this a higher priority though!

I can recommend it, they even have picnic tables dotted about if you don't
want to use the cafe.
Might need to use a decent SatNav as it's not that easy to find.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden