Old 09-07-2011, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Meaningless complaint

On 7/8/11 11:09 AM, Chris wrote:
OK I know there's nothing I can do about it, but my neighbor has a row
of mugwort alongside his fence that he never weeds. I am really sick
of having to pull up the clones that come up on my side of the fence.
Yeah, it's his yard and he can do what he wants with it. But it still
****es me off.

Chris

My neighbor has a weed tree on his hill right next to the chain-link
fence separating our properties. I have already cut out branches
growing through and over the fence because it shades plants I want on my
hill.

The owner is absentee and rents the house to a rather nice family. The
tenants do NO landscape maintenance because the owner hired a landscape
service.

The tree is truly a weed. It's a volunteer that was never planted and
now has multiple trunks. The next time it needs to be trimmed away from
my hill, I will prune it with Roundup.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see