Old 08-07-2011, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Meaningless complaint

OK I know there's nothing I can do about it, but my neighbor has a row
of mugwort alongside his fence that he never weeds. I am really sick
of having to pull up the clones that come up on my side of the fence.
Yeah, it's his yard and he can do what he wants with it. But it still
****es me off.

Chris
Old 08-07-2011, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bud Bud is offline

On 2011-07-08, Chris wrote:
OK I know there's nothing I can do about it, but my neighbor has a row
of mugwort alongside his fence that he never weeds. I am really sick
of having to pull up the clones that come up on my side of the fence.
Yeah, it's his yard and he can do what he wants with it. But it still
****es me off.

Chris

Sounds like you'll have to do a bit of work and dig down and put
in a barrier to keep it out of your yard.
--
Bud
Old 08-07-2011, 09:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

Chris wrote:

OK I know there's nothing I can do about it, but my neighbor has a row
of mugwort alongside his fence that he never weeds. I am really sick
of having to pull up the clones that come up on my side of the fence.
Yeah, it's his yard and he can do what he wants with it. But it still
****es me off.

That's a very negative attitude... why do you assume there is nothing
you can do about it... perhaps the first thing is to have a discussion
with your neighbor... he or she might be very receptive to doing
whatever to alleviate your plight. But don't approach your neighbor
with a hardnose tude.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Chris wrote:

OK I know there's nothing I can do about it, but my neighbor has a row
of mugwort alongside his fence that he never weeds. I am really sick
of having to pull up the clones that come up on my side of the fence.
Yeah, it's his yard and he can do what he wants with it. But it still
****es me off.

Chris

The cheapest I could find it at was $10/lb. You have an herb store in
town?
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/
Old 09-07-2011, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 7/8/11 11:09 AM, Chris wrote:
OK I know there's nothing I can do about it, but my neighbor has a row
of mugwort alongside his fence that he never weeds. I am really sick
of having to pull up the clones that come up on my side of the fence.
Yeah, it's his yard and he can do what he wants with it. But it still
****es me off.

Chris

My neighbor has a weed tree on his hill right next to the chain-link
fence separating our properties. I have already cut out branches
growing through and over the fence because it shades plants I want on my
hill.

The owner is absentee and rents the house to a rather nice family. The
tenants do NO landscape maintenance because the owner hired a landscape
service.

The tree is truly a weed. It's a volunteer that was never planted and
now has multiple trunks. The next time it needs to be trimmed away from
my hill, I will prune it with Roundup.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Old 09-07-2011, 08:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/8/11 11:09 AM, Chris wrote:
[...]

A neighbor of mine got a visit from the state equivalent of the EPA after he did
that to a neighbors shrub.