Old 14-07-2011, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default How big could my plant get??

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:29:24 +0000, QueenAnkh
wrote:

HI, I'm growing Cayenne Chillies and was wondering how big could I
expect it to grow? I've seen photos and mine are nowhere near that big;
is this bad? Or is it just because I'm in the UK?!

Please help!

QueenAnkh

In a hot summer they grow to about two feet high outdoors. They will
grow much higher in a greenhouse or in a very hot summer.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Planner Software www.NPSL1.com