Old 14-07-2011, 03:29 PM
QueenAnkh's Avatar
Registered User

Location: UK
Question How big could my plant get??

HI, I'm growing Cayenne Chillies and was wondering how big could I expect it to grow? I've seen photos and mine are nowhere near that big; is this bad? Or is it just because I'm in the UK?!

Please help!

QueenAnkh
Old 14-07-2011, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default How big could my plant get??

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:29:24 +0000, QueenAnkh
wrote:

HI, I'm growing Cayenne Chillies and was wondering how big could I
expect it to grow? I've seen photos and mine are nowhere near that big;
is this bad? Or is it just because I'm in the UK?!

Please help!

QueenAnkh

In a hot summer they grow to about two feet high outdoors. They will
grow much higher in a greenhouse or in a very hot summer.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Planner Software www.NPSL1.com
Old 14-07-2011, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

HI, I'm growing Cayenne Chillies and was wondering how big could I
expect it to grow? I've seen photos and mine are nowhere near that big;
is this bad? Or is it just because I'm in the UK?!

In a hot summer they grow to about two feet high outdoors. They will
grow much higher in a greenhouse or in a very hot summer.

Outside mine are about sixteen inches high but those in the conservatory
are three feet high. Of course that is probably because there is less
light in the conservatory as well as there being more heat.

David

http://rance.org.uk

Old 19-07-2011, 10:47 AM
QueenAnkh's Avatar
Registered User

Location: UK
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazzbat View Post
This is how ours got on in the allotment g/h last year.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...w/04Nov003.jpg

Steve
--
QueenAnkh [/i][/color]
Wow!! So jealous now!! Mine are as high as where yours splits off

QueenAnkh