Old 16-07-2011, 11:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Where are you posting?

On 7/14/2011 10:18 PM, ~ jan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:45:18 EDT, wrote:

Matala Pads, Si! Lava Rock, No!

Agree, fully!

3 10 -12 pound Koi can eat a lot of kibble! ;-) I will spend around $100
on Koi food this season. Too afraid of to use catfish chow but that's
another thread.

What are you feeding those fish? I think that's about what I spent this
year, but I'm feeding 8 koi and more than a dozen wakin goldfish.

Sho Koi - get it from Western Ponds. (Your tip)

~ jan is the one in the photo on the left by the pond.
JB

You lost me with that last sentence? What photo? ~ jan :-)

You once posted a picture that went with an article about a water
feature that your pond/garden club built and asked us to guess which one
was you. I did and was right.

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us