Old 18-07-2011, 11:47 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Where are you posting?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:22:41 EDT, JB wrote:

You once posted a picture that went with an article about a water
feature that your pond/garden club built and asked us to guess which one
was you. I did and was right.

Ah huh! What a memory! ;-)

They switched to matala pads on that pond last year, and were sure happy
with them. I haven't checked it out this year at all.

Yes, Sho-Koi, I know I spent $100, but I picked up some other stuff, like
Sho-Gold for the goldfish inside. Course.... I also purchased a big can of
krill, not from them, but Dr.Foster-Smith I think. They love that stuff. I
think my oldest koi (17 yo) just waits for me to toss that in before he'll
finally eat the other stuff. Dessert before the main meal? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us