Old 26-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI

Default [IBC] Martha Stewart on Tuesday, It's a good thing!

Shanti Bithi has always been closed on Sunday. I found that out once the
hard way, too.

Go the extra distance and visit New England Bonsai Gardens in Bellingham, Mass.
They're open 7 days a week. Shanti Bithi has (IMHO) a lot of trees that are
overpriced, and the staff is a bit on the snooty side. Just my $.02 worth.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

Craig

I started this post and I was not trying to ditch the local nurseries by suggesting a visit to Shanti Bithi! I practically live at New England Bonsai Gardens in Bellingham, MA and Royal Bonsai Gardens in Stoughton, MA. I help out with beginner classes at
NEBG and I do the website for Royal Bonsai Garden. Both are wonderful nurseries that I highly recommend! Almost everything I own is from one of these two nurseries. Just thought some place new would be nice. Can you ever see enough Bonsai?

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org