Old 21-07-2011, 01:02 PM
welshleek welshleek is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean robertson View Post
My problem is similar, but more extreme: I need a complete greenhouse door and have experienced the same 'vacant' looks at BnQ.
I am having great difficulty finding any information on doors, alone
If you do receive any general advice on replacement 'doors' please forward me any info, if you don't mind.
(my geenhouse is 8x6 feet and about 7 feet approx high - looking at standard models in garden centres i guess any single sliding door would probably fit.)
Muh appreciated.
dean
You will find all the greenhouse parts you need at Poultry Housing and Units, Kennels, Workshops, Sheds, Greenhouses and Spare Parts, Gardening Products. Gardencraft UK They stock bits for all greenhouses including those no longer manufactured.