Old 22-07-2011, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default my stevia plants taste like crap!

In article ,
"DogDiesel" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"DogDiesel" wrote:

You put Lloyd Blankfein in pound-me-in-the-ass prison for one six-month
term, and all this bullshit would stop, all over Wall Street. That's
all
it would take. Just once.

You must of watched Office space lately.

No.

hmm i think that movie coined the phrase pound me in the ass prison.

--
- Billy
America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.

You put Lloyd Blankfein in pound-me-in-the-ass prison for one six-month
term, and all this bullshit would stop, all over Wall Street. That's all
it would take. Just once.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...reet-in-jail-2
0110216
Financial crooks brought down the world's economy ‹ but the feds are
doing more to protect them than to prosecute them
By
*Matt Taibbi
FEBRUARY 16, 2011 9:00 AM ET

one has to think carefully about the efficacy of fines as a punishment
for a defendant pool that includes the richest people on earth ‹ people
who simply get their companies to pay their fines for them. Conversely,
one has to consider the powerful deterrent to further wrongdoing that
the state is missing by not introducing this particular class of people
to the experience of incarceration. "You put Lloyd Blankfein in
pound-me-in-the-ass prison for one six-month term, and all this bullshit
would stop, all over Wall Street," says a former congressional aide.
"That's all it would take. Just once."
--
- Billy
Obama is now backing a bipartisan Senate budget plan that would overhaul Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/21/headlines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLNt1IsDOT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFymBUsoNWY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJ2z8BSUPc&feature=youtu.be