Old 23-07-2011, 10:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Our tomatoes seem to have stopped growing

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hyman wrote:

We've just gone through an period of unusually high temperatures and
humidity, and our tomato plants seem to have gone into some sort of
stasis.

They show no external signs of stress or disease, but to my untrained
eye neither the fruit nor the blossoms look any different from a week or
more ago.

If the weather returns to normal (whatever that is), will the plants
recover?

Yes.

Same here in Michigan for the tomatoes, but the cucumbers are going great.