Old 23-07-2011, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default DeadTaters ...

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised , the temps here have been in the
mid-to-upper 90's for like 8 weeks runnin' now . And yes, they've been
"hydrated" , and no I didn't overwater them . The ones next to the house
that only get part day sun are doing better , but still not well .
On another note , the zucchini's have started to come back , got 3 fruits
on the one that was least affected by the borers , flowers on another , and
the third is hangin' in there .
Cantalopes are doing well , and the cayenne pepper plants are loaded .
I've started watering the "wild" grape vine . I suspect the reason it's
never set much fruit is because of dry spring weather . If we're still here
next year , I'll find out ...
--
Snag
Learning keeps