Old 25-07-2011, 07:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Steve B[_6_] Steve B[_6_] is offline

Default Sprinkler question

I just added on about six bubblers to three Orbit gear drive lawn
sprinklers. They have a 3/4" feed at about 50 psi. The three lawn
sprinklers now don't spray nearly as much. I took off the guts, and the
filters were not clogged. I turned down the bubblers so they are just
coming out a little. The other stations function properly.

Do you think I have a clog, or is that too many to put on one line? I can
put a pressure reducer on to that leg. But like I say, I barely have the
bubblers on, and don't think that's enough to drop the performance of the
lawn sprinklers by half.

I'm puzzled.

Help appreciated.

Steve