Old 26-07-2011, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Help to identify everything in our new garden

lexx wrote:
Hi,

We have recently moved house and it has a small but very beautiful
garden of which we would like to maintain. However, we know very very
little about gardening as a whole - we used to simply have a lawn, one
bush, pots and a greenhouse that I did successfully grow a few veg in,
but that's it!

I've taken quite a few pictures of the many shrubs, herbs, fruit trees,
flowers etc and wonder if I can upload them on here and see if anyone
can kindly identify them all so that we may read up on how to look after
them?

If this is ok - can someone please also tell me how to upload pics onto
here?

Many thanks in advance :-)

One can post pictures on "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens".
Even those that are using September-Eternal can post and view those
binaries.

But how many pictures are you taking???
Perhaps a few at a time depending on how much data your transferring.