Old 27-07-2011, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help to identify everything in our new garden

On 7/26/11 7:10 AM, lexx wrote:
Hi,

We have recently moved house and it has a small but very beautiful
garden of which we would like to maintain. However, we know very very
little about gardening as a whole - we used to simply have a lawn, one
bush, pots and a greenhouse that I did successfully grow a few veg in,
but that's it!

I've taken quite a few pictures of the many shrubs, herbs, fruit trees,
flowers etc and wonder if I can upload them on here and see if anyone
can kindly identify them all so that we may read up on how to look after
them?

If this is ok - can someone please also tell me how to upload pics onto
here?

Many thanks in advance :-)

Photos attached to a message in this newsgroup are a big no-no. Some
servers will even reject your message, let alone the photos. Higgs
Boson gave a good alternative for making your photos visible.

Another idea is to contact your local agricultural extension, sometimes
called cooperative extension. They should be administering a master
gardener program that can help you.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see