Old 31-07-2011, 03:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Identify Plant

On Jul 20, 5:02*pm, MFNB wrote:
WOW ! *Thankyou very much !! - I've had several people puzzled over this
plant - It certainly looks at interesting flower once it starts!

Cannabis was mentioned a few times !! - I was ready to dig it up...
well.. maybe ;-) *he he

MFNB

I had a young teen trying to tell me I was growing pot when he saw my
Cleome. It was funny, and I had a helluva time convincing him he was
wrong. Jeez, I could have had cops crawling all over the place if
he'd started telling people I was growing weed.
I love cleome, it needs no special treatment and mine often reseeds
itself, altho I would prefer it do it in the garden and not in the
grass. I was transplanting little seedlings with a spoon from the
grass into the garden.
Nan in DE