Old 29-07-2011, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default to help make Billy's day

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:38:59 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 7/29/2011 1:20 AM, Billy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

On 7/28/2011 7:52 PM, Billy wrote:
In ,
wrote:

http://www.naturalnews.com/033148_se..._Monsanto.html

So, what's the gimmick, Frank? Where's the trap door, Frank, or are you
telling me that you had an epiphany? Has the spirit of organic gardening
touched and softened your free-market soul? In any event it does my
heart good to see you post this article, or maybe it's just that I've
just returned from having my big heart roto-rootered at Kaiser in San
Francisco, to give me another 100,000 miles on my ol' ticky-ticker.

"Though an old man, I am but a young gardener."
- Thomas Jefferson

No, but I too don't like the idea of the seed market being taken over
like this.

A few years ago I told a guy from Pioneer Seed at the PA farm show after
DuPont had taken them over that I was retired from DuPont. He told me
that DuPont was ruining the company with their emphasis on safety.

I got my angioplasty with stents over 4 years ago. So far, so good

Ah, brothers under the skin ;O)

Besides those, I've got a plate with 5 screws in my shoulder, wires left
over from closing chest and a titanium clot filter in my inferior vena
cava - maybe 10 pieces of metal, total. This is not even adding dental
stuff. Takes your mind off important stuff like gardening.

Sounds like you are safe from MRIs.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills