Old 29-07-2011, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default to help make Billy's day

Frank wrote:
No, but I too don't like the idea of the seed market being taken over
like this.

National Geographic had a great article on
food plant diversity reduction in the last
100yrs this past month.

A few years ago I told a guy from Pioneer Seed at the PA farm show after
DuPont had taken them over that I was retired from DuPont. He told me
that DuPont was ruining the company with their emphasis on safety.

what an interesting comment to make...

I got my angioplasty with stents over 4 years ago. So far, so good

songbird