Old 31-07-2011, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Garlic Question

Mysterious Traveler wrote:
On 07/31/2011 06:41 AM, Gary Woods wrote:
wrote:

Hi- I had a bad experience (diseased heads of garlic) at a local
(Long Island, NY) garlic festival last year so I was wondering if
there are any folks from the northeast USA in the forum who buy
garlic to plant, do you have any favorite sources? Is it better to
go mail order from someplace like Johnny's or Main Potato Lady? Is
anyone familiar with the Hudson Valley Garlic Festival in
Saugerties, NY? -Charlie

Did you see my previous reply? I see you're posting via Google
Groups, so possibly not; they're intermittently b0rken.

Anyone who wants good a newsgroup service provider should consider
Giganews. They have a monthly plan for $4.99.

--

Teranews is free after a $3.95 setup fee , and includes access to binaries
(though they also have paid access options too). I use it , with an

--
Snag
Learning keeps